Protected Area Rules
RULES FOR ACCESS TO RESTRICTED AREAS
1. Anyone present in the restricted area must be able to show a valid ID.
2. Anyone present in the area may be subject to security checks.
3. The keycard (“tag”) provides valid proof of your right to access the area.
4. Access passes are valid for a maximum of one (1) year at a time.
5. Anyone opening a door or gate is responsible for assuring that no unauthorized person enters the area.
6. For anyone who has been granted the right to let visitors in;
a. You may only let in visitors to your own operations,
b. The right to let visitors in is only valid when the normal security level is active in the area (Level 1),
c. In the event of a raised security level, the port’s security personnel must be contacted,
d. Check-in of passengers/vehicles is separately regulated in the port’s security plan.
7. If you lose your keycard (“tag”) you must immediately alert the Port Office.
8. You are personally responsible for any misuse of your keycard.
9. When security level 1 is in effect, passengers are allowed in a vehicle. They must however always be in the presence of a person with a valid access pass.
10. Port Security retains the right to disable a keycard at any time.
11. ONLY LOADING/UNLOADING IS ALLOWED WITHIN THE PROTECTED AREA, PARKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.